Log in to Access Journals
Human Resource Management International Digest
Human Resource Management International Digest is an essential information resource for today's human resource managers. Featuring the best 400 management journals in the world, HRMID distills the most topical human resource management issues and relevant implications for HR personnel out of the cutting-edge research and feature case studies of the implementation of human resource strategies. All articles are presented in an easy-to-digest format for human resource managers and researchers to gain a quick insight into the main issues affecting organizations today.
- Keep abreast of new thinking, trends and developments in HRM
- Save valuable management time by accessing the best management research through easy-to-digest reviews
- Be up to speed and in a position to implement important concepts quickly
- Track the success or failure of HR strategies undertaken by other companies of varying sizes and in different business sectors
- Read the current ideas from some of the best HR thinkers today
- Keep up to date with employment legislation
Strategic HR Review
Strategic HR Review is the definitive guide to everything that's happening globally in the HR arena. It gives you practical solutions for developing an effective culture, managing change, moving from a transactional to a strategic function and managing a global and dispersed workforce.
The journal's primary objective is to be the leading publication for senior HR professionals who are dedicated to improving business results. Corporate case studies, research and a wealth of practical ideas are intended to help such individuals improve performance. Strategic HR Review is written by practitioners for practitioners.
Each issue of the journal brings you the best of what really works in strategic HR. So save time developing policies from scratch by learning from your peers, examine their successes, apply them and avoid the pitfalls they experienced.
- Identify the barriers to effective HR and how to overcome them
- Build a HR strategy that supports the corporate goals
- Prove your value to the organization and secure extra resources
- Stay up-to-date with what is working for your peers
- Build your skills and get better results from your programs
- Benchmark your plans and policies with your peers