Recognition Professionals International (RPI) is the only professional association at the forefront of workforce recognition through its sole focus on recognition innovations and education as a systematic method for improvements in the workplace. RPI is endorsed by top authorities in the industry, has an impressive membership of Fortune 500 organizations (see Member Organizations) and is the only association offering Certified Recognition Professional (CRP) courses. Please choose your membership type below to join.
Read more about Member Benefits here.
Options to Join
Choose the member type and complete the online application and pay with credit card or create an invoice. IMPORTANT: Membership will not be active until payment is received. If you choose the invoice option, you will need to pay in 45 days or your application will be removed from the database.
Download the PDF form here and send in payment.
Accepted Credit Cards: Visa and MasterCard
A Premium Member is a practitioner company or individual who is either engaged in developing, implementing or executing recognition and reward programs. A Premium Member is not a service provider and does not supply or provide resources for employee recognition. Service/Resource providers should sign up as an RPI business partner.
- Free live and on-demand webinar series. Access to 10-12 per year, plus over 30 on-demand.
- Access and discounted rates to the Certified Recognition Professional (CRP) program, the only recognition certification approved by the International Association for Continuing Education Excellence (IACET) - The Standard for Lifelong Learning.
- Access to all RPI Best Practice Standards white papers. New resources being developed and added year-round.
- Discounted rate for the association's annual conference and RPI educational seminars hosted by some of the country's most respected organizations.
- Access the members-only section of RPI's website, where you'll find answers to your questions, informative articles, success stories, online discussions, member contact information and advance notice of upcoming recognition events.
- Receive RPI's newsletter, Recognition News.
- Resource providers and suppliers join as a Business Partner.
A Basic Membership is available for FREE to practitioner companies/individuals to try out some of the benefits of membership before upgrading to Premium Membership.
- Receive RPI's newsletter, Recognition News and all live webinars.
- Limited access to the Association's members-only website section where you'll find answers to your questions, informative articles, success stories, member contact information and advance notice of upcoming recognition events.
- Discount on RPI offerings.